Have you noticed that you're still being charged, despite cancelling recurring charges? This is happening because the Sociable app was incorrectly uninstalled.
Below are the steps to successfully cancel your Sociable subscription, and uninstall the app:
1. Login to your Shopify admin.
2. Go to your Settings (bottom left corner of your Shopify admin)
3. Go to Apps and sales channels in your Settings
4. Locate Sociable and make sure to click Remove
5. The app has now been successfully uninstalled, and you have been unsubscribed!
Please note that if you uninstall in the middle of a billing period, you may have one last charge appear on your Shopify invoice. If you've followed the steps above, there should be no more charges after your last billing.
If for some reason, you are still charged after uninstalling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org