Stuck on Loading when Completing Bundle
You might notice while using our app that your bundle is stuck on loading when your customers or you have finished selecting products and want to add the bundle to cart.
This is no cause for panic, and is not a sign of the app not working.
Usually, this happens for a number of reasons:
- The bundle product was deleted.
- Bundable generates a new bundle product every time you create a bundle. If this bundle product is deleted, it runs the risk of breaking your bundle builder page.
- We highly recommend not altering or removing the bundle product once our app has created it, to avoid future issues.
- Fix: simply recreate your bundle and you should be all set. Note that duplicating your existing bundle will not solve the problem.
- The variants associated with the bundle had been manually deleted.
- Whenever your customers order a bundle, Bundable generates a variant within the bundle product for that specific combination of products. Removing these variants manually from the bundle product in your Products section of Shopify can break the app experience.
- It is highly recommended to not alter or remove variants after they had been added to your bundle product by our app.
- Fix: recreate the bundle. If this solution does not work, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily recreate the variants for you on the back-end.
Remember that we're always here to help! If for some reason, the above steps do not work - please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We'll do our best to assist within 48 hours.