How can I add Order Lookup to my site's navigation?
The following instructions will help you create a link in your store main navigation that will link customers to the Trackable - Order Lookup page.
Updating your site's navigation
- From your Shopify admin page, click Online Store, and then click Navigation.
- On the Navigation page, click on the menu you want to edit.
- Click "Add menu item":
- A new menu item will appear, with two new fields. In the Name field, enter the name of the link you want to add. This name will be displayed in the menu. "Order Lookup" or "Order Status" are popular names that customers understand.
- From the drop-down menu beside the link name, select Page as the link type.
- In the next menu, select Order Lookup:
- Press the Save menu button