Customizing Bundle Page
When it comes to the app functionality, we're always here to help!
That being said, there may be instances where you believe the bundle page can be better matched to fit the theme of your store. These type of updates require code modification, and are more complex than simply adjusting app functions via the Bundable admin.
Luckily, there is a way for you to customize CSS in the Bundable app.
Styling Bundle Page
- First, go to Bundable and click on Edit beside the bundle you'd like to edit the look of.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Edit Display Settings.
- Scroll to the Styles section of the page, where you'll be able to add custom CSS code that will apply to the specific bundle.
- Once completed, click on Save Display Settings.
If you are someone who struggles with HTML or CSS code, we offer basic customization as part of our app support...free of charge.
There are some caveats, however. By approaching us with a request for custom modifications, you agree to the following:
- At least a 48 hour turnaround: custom coding takes time to do it right. Our team also undergoes rigorous testing before we deem the modifications acceptable for your live site. If the coding is more complex, we may ask for as much as 5 business days to complete.
- You assume responsibility for any ramifications to another part of the site as a result of Sovi Apps modifying the Bundable app experience. We do go through a rigorous testing process before pushing any changes live, but can't fully control how our app interacts with other parts of your store.
We want to make sure Bundable is right for you, so if there are any questions or requests, please don't hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.